It’s almost impossible to thrive in today’s economy without using the latest technological breakthroughs, and that’s no different when it comes to HR.
Whether it’s screening CVs, doing a background check, or even paying people, the right technology solutions will make talent management and hiring processes easier. Whether you’re part of a small business or an enterprise, investing in human capital management (HCM) software to hire the right people, manage and verify employees, and increase workplace productivity always pays for itself, but let’s dig a little further:
Benefits of an HCM system
There are multiple benefits of having HCM software in your company:
- Improved employee productivity. Every company wants to increase its workplace productivity, and an HCM system can help you with that. The software enables you to track and measure where your employees spend their working time, what kinds of tasks they’re doing, and what it takes for them to accomplish their success metrics. With that information, you can spot any problems in the workforce and invest in educating your employees to be more productive.
- Timely and accurate data. When you use HCM software, you receive essential data that helps you make timely, accurate, and data-based decisions.
- Increased employee engagement because of streamlined processes. According to Gallup, around 74% of employees in the United States are actively disengaged.
An HCM system helps your HR team streamline their processes, creating a better employee experience overall, resulting in increased employee engagement.
But not all HCM software is built equal, and there are certain things you should take into account when picking one.
Why you should pick Ceridian’s Dayforce as your go-to HCM software
Ceridian is a global HCM software company, and Dayforce is its cloud HCM platform.
It’s an all-in-one platform that manages the entire employee life cycle with payroll solutions, workforce management, and talent management.
There are certain benefits to Ceridian’s Dayforce offers benefits that make it the perfect pick as your go-to HCM software:
- It’s scalable. Whether you’re in a small business or an enterprise, you can use its software.
- No toggling between platforms.
Not only is Dayforce easy to use, but it stores data in a single, central location so there’s no need for multiple platforms, integrations, and applications.
- Continuous pay calculation. Dayforce offers continuous pay calculation, which means that employee pay is calculated continually throughout the pay period instead of solely at its end.
- Actionable insights. Dayforce provides accurate and timely data and helps you align your daily operations with your business needs. And its predictive technologies give you essential insights to make better, faster, and more-informed decisions.
If you want to learn more, you may want to access our recent interview with Ceridian’s Tech Expert, Treavor Wrucke, and Brandon Phillips, Founder and CRO of Global HR Research. Ceridian has partnered with us at GHRR to help them with background checks so they know they’re hiring the best possible people. If you need more information about the screening process, you should request a demo. In just five minutes, we’ll show you why GHRR is the better alternative.